NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles. Use with 3M™ Respirators 6000 Series or 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series and 3M™ Filter Retainer 501.
The 3M™ Particulate Filter 5N11, N95 helps provide respiratory protection in environments containing certain non oil based particles. When properly fitted, use with appropriate cartridges for various applications including spray painting, petrochemical and chemical manufacturing, and pesticide spraying for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. The filter protects against:
1) solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances;
2) liquids or oil based particles from sprays that do not emit harmful vapors;
3) metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting, and other operations involving heating of metals.
The filter works with 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series or 3M™ Filter Adapter 603, and 3M™ Filter Retainer 501. The filter is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non oil based particles. This filter has been rated N95, which means it filters at least 95% of airborne particles, but is not resistant to oil.
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil-based particles.
- Use on top of 3M gas and vapor cartridges with 3M™ 501 Retainer when particles are also present.
- Use on top of 3M™ 501 Retainer to reduce particulate exposure.
- Replaceable particle filter for cost savings.
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements.
- Packing: 1 pc