This cartridge/ filter is NIOSH approved and provides the highest level of protection against oil and non-oil based particles. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, MDA and HF for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. This filter also provides nuisance level* protection against OV and AG exposures. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH).
- NIOSH approved and provides the highest level of protection against oil and non-oil based particles
- Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders
- Channeled airflow protects filter for enhanced breathability and longer service life
- Unique, spring-loaded filter cover design simplifies negative pressure user seal checks
- Nuisance odor relief for acid gas levels below the Permissible Exposure Level (PEL)