Cost effective alternative compared to medium weight leather, thick cotton, HPPE or aramid and avoid double gloving
- Made with a seamless liner as well as a knitted wrist to offer close fit in cut resistant applications, EDGE® 48-703 combines a good level of cut, abrasion and thermal resistance in one glove.
- In addition, it delivers good sensitivity, fit and cushioning.
- The leather palm re-enforcement provide protection in cut and hot parts handling environment for the worker.
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Oil and gas
- Handling slightly oily metal parts and sheets
- Stamping press shop
- Primary assembly
- Antistatic: Not Tested
- Available Sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Coating Color: Grey
- Coating Material: Leather
- Construction: Knitted
- Cuff Style: Knitwrist
- Finishing: Leather Palm
- Gauge: 13
- Latex Free: No
- Length: 230-265mm / 9 – 10.43 Inches
- Silicone Free: No
- Liner Colour: Grey
- Linear Material: Polyethylene, Fiber Glass