The KM 170/600 R D industrial sweeper stands for low-consumption diesel operation and impresses with excellent drive performance. This robust machine is suitable for extreme jobs, e.g. in the building material and metal-working industries or foundries and in all other dirt-intensive sectors. Thanks to the dustpan principle, fine sweepings and coarse dirt are reliably vacuumed. The roller brush automatically adjusts to uneven surfaces and the innovative sweeping system reduces wear and tear to a minimum. The main roller brush can be easily changed without tools. The waste container automatically closes during transport. Two horizontally installed flat pleated filters ensure clean air under heavy dust conditions. Filter cleaning can be done with the push of a button using a highly effective dual scraper. The filter is easily accessible and can be easily changed without the need for tools. The motor is also easy to access. The basic functions can be conveniently selected with a control thanks to the EASY Operation Concept. A cyclone filter cleans the air before it enters the motor and increases the service life considerably.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Effective filter for a long service life
Flat pleated filter with 10 m² filter area. Effective filter cleaning with dual scraper. For dust-free sweeping.
Solid steel frame. Hard-wearing industrial motors with water cooling. Fully hydraulic traction drive.
EASY Operation operating concept. Easy cab access. Exceptional ease of servicing.
Extensive range of accessories and attachment kits
- Easily adapts to individual cleaning requirements.
- Impressive equipment (e.g. comfort cab, air-conditioner, heating).
- Second and third side brushes available on request.
Flexible Footprint System
- Optimum sweeping results.
- Low brush wear.
- Optimum adjustment to different floor surfaces.
Hydraulic high container emptying
- Emptying the waste is safe and easy.
- High dump system up to 1.52 m.
- Good intake of fine and coarse waste.
- Low dust dispersion.
Fully hydraulic traction drive and main sweeper roller/side brush drive
- Very low-maintenance.
- No wear and tear.
- Very long-lasting.
- Increased lifetime of the motor filter.
- Longer maintenance intervals.
|Drive||4-stroke diesel engine / Yanmar|
|Drive – Power (kW)||35|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||23520|
|Working width (mm)||1350|
|Working width with one side brush (mm)||1680|
|Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)||2000|
|Waste container (l)||600|
|Climbing ability (%)||18|
|Working speed (km/h)||14|
|Filter area (m²)||10|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||1530|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||2742 / 1904 / 2213|
- Manual filter cleaning
- Powerful traction drive, hydrostatic
- Adjustable main sweeper roller
- Power steering
- Suction volume regulation
- Dustpan principle
- Traction drive, forwards
- Traction drive, reverse
- Hydr. high dump
- Outdoor use
- Sweeping function can be deactivated
- Wheels, pneumatic-tyred
- Side brush, sweeps out automatically