The Mitutoyo 530-114 Standard Model Vernier Caliper has an Inch/Metric dual scale with a measuring range of 0 to 8″/ 200mm with a Lower Scale Graduation of 0.05mm, Upper Scale Graduation of 1/128″ and an accuracy of +/- 0.05mm. Features a small face angle of 14 degrees which provides easy reading. Measures Outside Diameter, Inside Diameter, depth and steps. Furnished in Satin Stainless Steel with easy reading graduations. Equipped with a lock screw for holding the sliding jaw position allowing the user to get easy measurements.
- Inch/Metric Dual Scale
- Can measure OD (outside diameter), ID (inside diameter), depth and steps.
- The small vernier face angle, 14 degrees, provides easy reading.
- Lock screw for holding the sliding jaw position.
- Carbide-tipped jaw type calipers are also available.
- Supplied with vinyl holster in fitted carton. Except 600mm models are carton only. 1000mm supplied in wooden case.
- Range: 0-8 inch (0-200mm)
- Graduation: 0.05mm, 1/128″
- Type: Inch/Metric Dual Scale
- SPC Output: No
- Accuracy: /- 0.05mm